Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

I think its going to be really tight this year. There's usually always 1, if not 2, teams that always look like they will be relegated.

Don't think any one is safe now. Everton won't get relegated now with Dyche, that's for sure.

Lost their way after the hour mark but Leeds have still impressed me tonight. Might get laughed at for this but Jesse Marsch almost reminds me of Claude Puel, not in terms of playing style, but recruitment.

It is always hard to tell who has sovereignty when it comes to signings, but what is clear is that they have signed some decent players. I just didn’t think that Marsch was the right man to get a tune out of them.

That said, these players still have potential. If Leeds make a good appointment, then I suspect that they’ll be alright.

Edited by Matt_Lcfc
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Lost their way after the hour mark but Leeds have still impressed me tonight. Might get laughed at for this but Jesse Marsch almost reminds me of Claude Puel, not in terms of playing style, but recruitment.

It is always hard to tell who has sovereignty when it comes to signings, but what is clear is that they have signed some decent players. I just didn’t think that Marsch was the right man to get a tune out of them.

That said, these players still have potential. If Leeds make a good appointment, then I suspect that they’ll be alright.

Booo :P 

2 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

The biggest worry this season is not our terrible form but the fact there's no standout terrible team or teams guaranteed to go down....can't help but feel at least 1 big hitter (Everton, West Ham, Leeds, Leicester) is going down

Southampton could class as that been in the league a long while

19 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Iraola supposedly turned Orta down flat.  Question now is whether Stot was always second choice and if so, is (still) interested?  Otherwise they'll be getting pretty desperate.

3 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

The biggest worry this season is not our terrible form but the fact there's no standout terrible team or teams guaranteed to go down....can't help but feel at least 1 big hitter (Everton, West Ham, Leeds, Leicester) is going down

I think you are right unless maybe Forest join Southampton and Bournemouth, or even Palace. I think Everton will get out of it with Dyche. Leeds, West Ham and us could be the third team. Even Southampton are a threat if there new signings kick in. I'd only really put money on Bournemouth as it stands.

5 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Well that lets us out ...so no relegation danger...We were never.never a big hitter..

just an  awkward pest, an irritant who enjoyed a good scratch..