Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Starting to sound like Nuno is their main target now, and he seems very unlikely to turn them down if so.  You can't argue with the results at Wolves, though it was hardly a style of football the Bielsa freaks will rally around.  Tottenham was a debacle but that reminds me a lot of the Potter at Chelsea situation.  Except Potter was allowed to bring in his own support team and Nuno wasn't.

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Those players are not Benitez type players …. They need to play a high tempo high press game. I don’t think they have the defensive solidity to play for Benitez 

Broadly I agree, but they're going to be better defensively with McKennie and Woeber in the fold.  They were already looking better on that side, and Woeber is probably both their best CB and best FB so wherever they play him it's a step up.

4 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

He's been woeful.has no idea what to do with the ball when he gets it

Be careful……Ric will not be happy with such comments….

Ever since the 'Big 6' were talked about, I've always considered Chelsea to be the most boring to watch. For years they just seem to suck out the energy of every game they're in, this has been like watching a pre season friendly at times. There just never seems to be any energy or speed to their play, regardless of who manages them or plays for them.