Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

31 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

How can we have VAR and still having weird decisions all the time? 

The hands rules are completely depending on the mood of the ref and the VAR room.

When you have incapable refs to do their job on the pitch, you'll have exactly the same on VAR no matter the technology. It would be better if 2 fans of each team were on VAR. 

Edited by Fear Of The Fox
  • Like 1

This ref in our game is genuinely the worst ref I've ever seen ref a PL game. And that's saying something. Australian bloke, Jared Gillett. 

Genuinely disgraceful stuff. He's booking everything in sight for nothing challenges. 5 yellows in the first 30 mins. Lemina got a 2nd booking for complaining that he didn't get a foul FFS! Gonna be lots of games called off if that's the new standard for dissent now. 

Edited by The Bear

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

And pretty rare to be booked for dissent so must have been bad .

Maddison has been booked for dissent today and was in the cup a couple of weeks ago to tbf. Might be having a clamp down. 

Edited by Manini

1 minute ago, Manini said:

Think Maddison was booked last week and this week for dissent tbf lol - might have been in the cup actually, thinking about it. 

This week wasn't dissent. He blocked a free kick by not being 10 yards away. 

22 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

And pretty rare to be booked for dissent so must have been bad .

I mean, just literally lost for words. The ref wasn't even facing him until he turned round to book him!

Edited by The Bear

I would love to enjoy watching Soccer Saturday as I did as a kid, but why oh why have they changed their stance on pundits watching their former sides? Some very glum faces in the studio with none of their sides winning, none more so than Sherwood 

Edited by Stinky