Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

not really fussed about forest being in the PL with us tbh. 

They're here now and there's less interesting teams I'd rather go down and tbh it's more fun to aim to be better than them and beat them twice a season than not have them here at all. 

Edited by lifted*fox
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

not really fussed about forest being in the PL with us tbh. 

They're here now and there's less interesting teams I'd rather go down and tbh it's more fun to aim to be better than them and beat them twice a season than not have them here at all. 

Are you by any chance a new-ish fan ?

17 minutes ago, mad biker said:

Oh, surprising view then, If the scum were in the National league they`d be way too high up the  pyramid for my liking :-)

That’s my view also, but each to his own. Derby are the team that derive some of their identity by being Forest’s rivals - I just don’t like them. I’ve no inclination to want us to play them or be their rivals. It would be no loss to me if they were to cease to exist 

1 hour ago, mad biker said:

Oh, surprising view then, If the scum were in the National league they`d be way too high up the  pyramid for my liking :-)

Wouldn't be our rivals then would they? They'd be like Notts County and footy would be alot less interesting without local rivalries

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

even with technology these brain dead officials are still messing it up, when they become accountable they might start giving a dam

Spot on. Its the cretins that PGMOL employ to be refs that are at fault. 

VAR should be like NFL. A team of people independent from the refs involved and not at the actual grounds too. Same people look at all incidents so some level of consistency should be present. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

VAR should be like NFL. A team of people independent from the refs involved and not at the actual grounds too. Same people look at all incidents so some level of consistency should be present. 

Spot on. I'm really happy tonight, so I won't go on a drunk Mike Riley rant. 

12 minutes ago, The Bear said:

But who would they be ?

They’d have to be officials of some sort .

I agree there is problem an issue with the same refs doing VAR one week then in the middle the next

Edited by Super_horns

1 minute ago, Stinky said:

Nathan Jones is a bit like Pearson isn't he

Very good at one club he's had two stints at. Great championship manager. Sucked virtually everywhere else. Bit weird with the media 

Pearson wasn't weird with the media he just didn't suffer fools gladly.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1