Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Joe90lcfc said:

Absolutely the most horrendous commentary ever for such a big game, poor from sky 

They managed to pluck big Ally out for the league cup games a few weeks back, was hoping he might stick around! 

6 minutes ago, AjcW said:

What's everyones opinion on Seb Hutchinson (new Sky comms for this season) so far?

Nice not to have to listen to demntia tyler as much (poor sod)

Just did a little segment with Cara and Osmon and seemed quite relaxed and fun but that doesn't come across as much in his comms so far.

Always tricky being the lead commentator though, like I say he's a massive improvement on Tyler who should have been retired years ago, but not quite the finished article yet!

He's fine but I feel like associate him more with MOTD than live games, but yeah a big upgrade on Tyler and the others like Gary Weaver who ****ing shriek when someone has a shot.

• Like 1

Just now, Stinky said:

What? He was due to do this game (confirmed last night but could have guessed as such anyway) and he's not here, so I assume he's ill lol

Oh right. I thought it was the dementia reference I made lol 

• Haha 1

Why on earth are referees so shit scared to speak to Robertson after he's given them a barrage of abuse for a clear foul? 

Lemina gets sent off for 'running aggressively' towards a ref, but Robertson can tell referees to fvck off incessantly every single game without punishment. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Losing to Liverpool looks like a really bad result the more I see them play

It really was. And against ten-man Chelsea. Need to make amends at home against those two like we did v Spurs.

1 hour ago, Stevosevic said:

Really?

Most underwhelming regular PL derby to watch as a neutral for me lol 

Very often low scoring and far from memorable. 

I was reading from the media bingo sheet to be fair.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Why on earth are referees so shit scared to speak to Robertson after he's given them a barrage of abuse for a clear foul? 

Lemina gets sent off for 'running aggressively' towards a ref, but Robertson can tell referees to fvck off incessantly every single game without punishment. 

He’s such a little ****