Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

41 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

No Wonder why England are so crap with that clown in goal and Eric dyer in defence, a man who nacho spent 30 seconds deciding which way by him  to pass the ball into the back of the net

False statement, England ain’t crap, crap manager yea 

2 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Large dyke honeymoon period is over.

Everton even look like the bad old burnley now. Yuk!

Imagine my shock.

But of course he was our saviour a few weeks back. 

:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

They have just lost to a good Liverpool performance at Anfield. I wouldn't say that this result is a shock to any neutral, or even Dyche himself if he were honest.

I don't want Dyche here, but i do still think he's the right appointment for Everton, and will still keep them up.

Yes,they will squeeze those needed pts,somehow…

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KingsX said:

... but now ruled out, and on his way back home.   At what point do these clubs just bow to the inevitable?

BigSamPhones.JPG.d1542d8aa5d6aabaf57a9ef8b9162e6b.JPG

That'll be Leeds on the dark phone and Saints on the white.

It’s become a total clown car situation at Leeds.  Even if the buzz that they backed off the Schreuder hire after seeing how against it the fanbase was isn’t accurate, for them to have nobody at this point is a disgrace.  They have to have a permanent manager in place for the Everton fixture, which is absolutely a must-win.

Edited by Deeg67

everton are going to be genuinely interesting. Their squad is actually awful and there’s surely only so far sh*t house football can get you. 

Let’s not forget burnley were still favourites to go down even with dyche last year and is the everton squad any better? 

I’d rather have wood or weghorst than calvert lewin and maupay. Cornet is a mile better than demarai. 

popes obviously a better stopper.  i’m genuinely not sure they have enough to pull them away. Where are the consistent goals going to come from? 

Edited by Lambert09