Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Facecloth said:

Love the Forest fan replying asking if they can sign someone or replace them in the squad lol The transfer window and the 25 man squad is all part of the challenge of management. Move a midfielder back there or play a youngster like almost every club including ourselves, Liverpool, Man Utd etc have had to do when a certain area of the team is hit by injury.

Although rule132b subsection 6 says they would be allowed to sign someone for a fee and register them as long as they’re from a neighbouring club, over 6ft 4 and have a Danish accent. I wish.

• Haha 2

Just now, AKCJ said:

That's either always a pen or never a pen.

PGMOL needs to come put and clarify because you never see those given.

I'd be pissed off if I were a Mann City fan.

Watch out, they’ll be booing PGMOL next.

Ederson is an absolute berk. Glad to see him get egg on his face. 

He gets away with GBH on forwards all the time. Funny af he told Saka where to put it and Saka obliged too tbh. I'd have applauded some absolute shithousery from Saka afterwards ngl. Can you imagine if that had been Vards?

All of that said though, I still want Arsenal to lose. Agree with the sentiment that it'll just be way too funny if they bottle the title race having banged on all season about how little Leicester would. 

• Like 1