Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Its 100% a pen, glad it was given too as they rarely are when they always should be, it's a clear foul and the keeper gets a clear advantage in fouling, it should always be a stonewall pen. Remember Harvey Barnes getting absolutely poleaxed by the Liverpool keeper a couple of seasons back.

• Like 4

Just now, Sampson said:

Its 100% a pen, glad it was given too as they rarely are when they always should be, it's a clear foul and the keeper gets a clear advantage in fouling, it should always be a stonewall pen. Remember Harvey Barnes getting absolutely poleaxed by the Liverpool keeper a couple of seasons back.

Ederson has done it to Barnes before, I actually think possibly twice? 

• Like 2

It’s about time that got given as a penalty.

He’s wiped Iheanacho out at least twice. 

Anywhere else on the pitch and it always gets given. We just need consistency in approach. 

That aside, I don’t like Arsenal so I’d love for them to implode and lose this. 

• Like 3

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Yep, I see it has dangerous play and is a foul therefore a penalty 

Not just that, but the attacker has time to take it down and get a better shot if the keeper doesn't take him out. The keeper taking him out also stops him going for a rebound. It's a blatant foul which the keeper gets a big advantage from. It's a stonewall penalty, surprised people are genuinely arguing against it tbh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sorry but how is that even slightly relevant???

.... What? 

:wes:

I mean... look at the incident that just happened and then read the post I was responding to? It's pretty obvious why it's relevant matey.

Are you OK?