Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Bit of an aside but I've got the Chelsea game on the other screen and Adeyemi has just straight up murdered Chelsea's defence. Good day all round. 

Bet Potter will get the 'vote of confidence' from the new owner and get dismissed soon after..

1 minute ago, howie said:

Man City on their way to their 5th title in 6 years.

we’re in danger of turning into the bundesliga. Boring. 

While everyone was asleep when Sky were telling us all this is the most exciting league in the world….we were sleep walking to this. 

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Love the Forest fan replying asking if they can sign someone or replace them in the squad lol The transfer window and the 25 man squad is all part of the challenge of management. Move a midfielder back there or play a youngster like almost every club including ourselves, Liverpool, Man Utd etc have had to do when a certain area of the team is hit by injury.

Even if they did sign a free agent and somehow managed to get him registered, I just had a look at all the free agent CBs, the list is absolutely ****ing honking

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Loathe Man City for their cheating but I’d ****ing piss myself if they won the league over Arsenal this season.

We NEED to beat them next week. 

I don't think my wife would like to hear it, but I agree ;) :P :D 

(TBH, I get the feeling she's getting a little more disenchanted with the top clubs in the league every year...)

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

Looks like Arsenal are going to win the league again like they did in 2016..... lol

It still amazes me that we stood the pressure in 2016. My nerves were in shreds but the team was like steel. I think the experience of winning the championship in 2014 and the great escape in 2015 were major factors. 

• Like 1