Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, Jonezy said:

Exciting title race this year. Kudos to Arsenal for getting all 3 points in the end.

Still think the ref horror show at Brighton has nullified that blocking offside player rule unless is super obvious. 

Exciting for Arsenal fans at the moment, but come the end of the season I think Man City will finish at least 8 points above them 

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I've always felt Emery was an organised and defensive manager but Villa all over the place. 

There's only so far you can "organise" Tyrone Mings. 

I mean organising neatly off the pitch might help but still. 

Just now, smudger63 said:

Exciting for Arsenal fans at the moment, but come the end of the season I think Man City will finish at least 8 points above them 

That’s then… football is played on the pitch,not in people’s minds..

They have proved they have the mental strength, with a few decent players..

wont stop me hating them…but an Arsenal title..give em something every now & then…So far they are earning it..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

If Forest's luck continues ManCity will have 20 shots on goal and it will end just 0-2.

What do fellow fans think about the Everton vs Leeds clash? I wouldn't mind a Leeds win but a draw is better maybe? 

Wouldn’t mind leeds wining just to get a bit of a gap on Everton would be great if they went down 

56 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

I think if Man City were firing on all cylinders you'll probably be right, but they look vulnerable themselves. Still think Man City will win, but it'll be a tight race.