Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 hour ago, westernpark said:

Our line up isn’t out until 1pm tomorrow. Automatically referring to that team in Manchester as ‘city’, as a Leicester City fan is quite depressing.

As someone who lives in the States, we primarily call

Man City - City 

Man U - United

Leicester City - Leicester 

Don’t make an argument out of nothing. Is it also problematic that I also call kits, jerseys?

Edited by NYC Fox Fan
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Aye, like to think we can get a point minimum from those two games. This would leave us needing 12/13 points from 14 games.

March is when our run needs to start.

I hope so, and we have been a transformed team these last two games, however I fear Manchester United will be too much for us tomorrow and Arsenal are just one of those teams where we rarely get anything.

Just shows that as good as those last two results were, we are well and truly still in the thick of a relegation battle.

I don't want Dyche here, and out of all the teams id like to see go down, Everton are top of the list, but you've got to credit Dyche that he's doing exactly what he was brought in to do.

He achieved well with a very average Burnley team so I'm quite curious, when he keeps Everton up, how he'll do next season.

• Like 1

It’s actually an incredible season for the neutral this year. A genuine title race. A genuine race for top four. The Europa league spaces are still very much up for grabs. And this ridiculously entertaining relegation battle (very stressful if you’re involved though).

Nearly every team could have something to play for and we are in Feb - it’s great

Edited by Mickyblueeyes
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, NYC Fox Fan said:

Man City - City 

Man U - United

Don’t make an argument out of nothing. Is it also problematic that I also call kits, jerseys?

Is it football or soccer? Tomato or tomato?

Guest Col city fan
16 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Going to need a result tomorrow at this rate.

Nah. I think we’ll be ok now tbh. Lose tomorrow and it’s not going to matter much I don’t think.

I think (and hope) the signings have enabled us to turn a corner. With Maddison being fit again the biggest factor 

9 minutes ago, NYC Fox Fan said:

Man City - City 

Man U - United

I correct everybody who calls Manchester City, City!

Jersey is ok as that’s just an Americanism 

• Like 1