Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Bloody hell I can’t imagine caring this much about something that doesn’t really matter 

Fair enough, but I do. These small things that relate to our clubs heritage, because I believe what happens on the pitch is only half of what is important about a football club, are hugely important to conserve in a time when football is drastically changing. I find it quite sad that if I referred to our team as ‘city’ to another Leicester City fan, they would think I was talking about Manchester City. 

• Like 4

Crikey what a terrible set of results in the Premier League as far as we are concerned, Bournemouth, Southampton and Everton all winning and Forest getting a draw v Man City.

Edited by Tuna

9 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Calm down everyone. There is only one team that can save us and only one team that can take us down and it’s called: 

Leicester City 

3C69FDCC-F5D6-4EDD-9B41-2FE2282465E4.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Daggers said:

"Hello David from Kettering..."

image.jpeg.f05c1e1a3ad04ec4cc078f327a87420a.jpeg

image.jpeg.409f2acc8bdf43ae35cb5421ed0bd76b.jpeg

Hey under 35s on this Forum, :wave:

I hope you are having a great Saturday, with your tiktoks, and your instagrams and whatnot.

Anyway, these posts are referring to TV stuff in the olden days, so maybe go and ask your grandfather what is going on here.

Cheers.  

• Haha 2

We'll get days when results go for us like last week and days when they don't. We get results ourselves and we'll be ok.

Away from us, I wasn't convinced by Potter and still aren't. Yes they have a lot of new players but their results are so poor.

Don't know what to make of all that today - phew! forest getting a point, everton getting 3 and Southampton getting 3. The villa game surprised me as they could have won that or draw at the very least but for some reason expected an arses win. Well we keep focus on the task at hand which is go to OT with no fear we play our game but play smart and come away with all 3 points or 1. Foxes do it the hard way! 

9 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Hey under 35s on this Forum, :wave:

I hope you are having a great Saturday, with your tiktoks, and your instagrams and whatnot.

Anyway, these posts are referring to TV stuff in the olden days, so maybe go and ask your grandfather what is going on here.

Cheers.  

Thanks for that.

I thought I was down with the kids! :punk:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I hate blood money.  

But I hate Liverpool more. 

And seeing Klopp eat shit is wonderful.

So gwon Newcastle United.  Today.

Have you seen the score and the timing? 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Criggers said:

Can see Chelsea coming for BR and we end up with Potter. Maybe he’ll just retire with his pockets lined from Chelsea 😆

Boehly isn't taking another Premier League manager after the Potter debacle - he'll go big with a huge name.