Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

I know this doesn’t fit the doom and gloom, but that man u team is genuinely just as good as arsenal and man city. Without that horror start they would be right up there. 

I wouldn’t rule them out as a long shot.

Something at man c isn’t right. They’ve lost a bit of identity and for once seem beatable and simply they’ve become inconsistent. 

With the pressure building on arsenal they could easily hit a few bumps. if and it’s a big if, rashford can keep up this form… why couldn’t they catch them up. 

11 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I know this doesn’t fit the doom and gloom, but that man u team is genuinely just as good as arsenal and man city. Without that horror start they would be right up there. 

I wouldn’t rule them out as a long shot.

Something at man c isn’t right. They’ve lost a bit of identity and for once seem beatable and simply they’ve become inconsistent. 

With the pressure building on arsenal they could easily hit a few bumps. if and it’s a big if, rashford can keep up this form… why couldn’t they catch them up. 

Disagree. Man U rely heavily on Rashford and De Gea. Any kind of long term injury to either and they would struggle. They have improved massively under ETH but he won't be fully happy with his squad. They still have some dross in their squad. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Disagree. Man U rely heavily on Rashford and De Gea. Any kind of long term injury to either and they would struggle. They have improved massively under ETH but he won't be fully happy with his squad. They still have some dross in their squad. 

Got the best out of players who weren’t performing but yes definitely need better quality .

Which will come when they get the billions from Qatar or Jim .

5 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Shame that penalty wasn’t given - least it might have brought a goal which isn’t likely now .

Apparently the rule is that if a player is falling and the ball hits his hand, then it can't be given.

Kehrer didn't even fall. Yeah he may have been off balance, but he still stays up lol 

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Spurs are really, really boring these days aren't they? 

There's barely any atmosphere in the ground either. 

You could say they pretty much didn't know how well they were off with Poch, had nothing to spend but still got them to a champions league final. A few months later he gets the chop. Won't be surprised if he returns, seem to fit them well. The club have not gone forward since he left, the trophy room is still dusty and empty.

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Apparently the rule is that if a player is falling and the ball hits his hand, then it can't be given.

Kehrer didn't even fall. Yeah he may have been off balance, but he still stays up lol 

Didn’t Portugal get one for just that one v Uruguay in the World Cup ?

Edited by Super_horns

Just now, Super_horns said:

Didn’t Portugal get one for just that one v Uruguay in the World Cup ?

Yeah if I remember correctly the Uruguay player fell and the ball went underneath him and hit his arms as they were on the floor. Bizarre decision lol 

• Like 1