Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

Had done that earlier in the game which is why it wasn't stopped. 

Was my point exactly, he's gone down easily and put in a few extra rolls and screams for good measure earlier which has cost him on that one. Although I thought it was a perfectly good tackle so I can see why play continued.

3 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Traore is ****ing useless, isn't he? The only thing those oiled-up arms are any good for is birthing a calf.

I imagine once you’ve gone back to Barcelona for a few months. You’re never going to have any sort of ****s to give about playing for Wolves ever again lol 

• Haha 1

I used to like it when we were 'shit' and forgotten about only to upset the odds and give out bloody noses.

We're now that fucking boring and beige that we're genuinely a forgotten team for the wrong reasons. :crylaugh: 

Forest above us, Wolves on the same points, West Ham and Leeds a point behind us.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

I used to like it when we were 'shit' and forgotten about only to upset the odds and give out bloody noses.

We're now that fucking boring and beige that we're genuinely a forgotten team for the wrong reasons. :crylaugh: 

Forest above us, Wolves on the same points, West Ham and Leeds a point behind us.

Yeah but we have an elite manager 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

We all moan about our lot being too passive….we’re on speed compared to this Palace side. Their players look like they’ve all been sedated!

Shit game ain't it. Liverpool aren't doing much.