Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

5 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Didn’t think he could give a yellow via VAR and why did he show him a red then go and look at it on the screen ?

You can’t give just a yellow from VAR

But you can downgrade a red to a yellow from VAR

He could’ve looked at VAR first but then I suppose Ziyech couldn’t be booked after

Should’ve booked him first, then go to VAR

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LFox99 said:

Stuart Attwell is a joke

its a ****ing joke, no wonder Sabitzer didn't get a red watching this unfold holy ****

Nothing to do with Attwell. The ref needed to award a red (when presumably he was unsure of the correct colour) in order to allow himself to look at the screen.

Had he have given a yellow, he couldn't then consult the screen unless Attwell called it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

they want us to respect the officials etc, but its so hard too when they are so useless and make the same mistakes week in week out, even with technology 

All that is avoided though if players weren't babies. They make it difficult. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

You can’t give just a yellow from VAR

But you can downgrade a red to a yellow from VAR

He could’ve looked at VAR but then I suppose Ziyech couldn’t be booked after

I think that’s why he was told to show him the red, so he could downgrade it if necessary 

3 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Everyone having a go at the ref and var but these are meant to be some of the best footballers in world football and they acting like cheating 10yr olds.

The games boring as

It's Tottenham vs Chelsea, they have lots of history. And in the last 15 year netiher of them has won a trophy.

2 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

I think that’s why he was told to show him the red, so he could downgrade it if necessary 

Probably should’ve shown him a yellow first and then look at VAR to possibly upgrade it I think rather than the other way around

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Wonder if Newcastle fans have found Wembley yet, the road network has changed dramatically since they were last there. They even have motorised vehicles on them nowadays :P

I also hope that they have all brought a shilling for the toll booths into Old London Town

• Haha 1