Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

So did I lol Newcastle fans are so annoying, now they’ve got a bit of money become even more deluded. Hopefully they lose today and don’t finish in the top 4.

I beg to differ, least 90% of Newcastle fans are from the north east, nothing worse with Man U fans who have never been to Manchester let alone old Trafford!! Up the toon army 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

That match sure made me thirsty for a delicious and stimulating Carabao. Which flavour should I buy from drinkcarabao.co.uk? It's available in six refreshingly light, sparkling fruity flavours: Mixed Berry, Orange Blast, Green Apple, Green Apple Sugar Free, Mango Burst and Original flavour.

Chelsea play Dortmund in the Champions League 2nd leg (1-0 down) on the Tuesday before they play us.

The game with them could be in our favour due to a longer recovery period.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

Chelsea play Dortmund in the Champions League 2nd leg (1-0 down) on the Tuesday before they play us.

The game with them could be in our favour due to a longer recovery period.

We hoped that against man u and that didn't go well... I'm not getting my hopes up.

4 minutes ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Karius did very poorly at both goals, what is it with Liverpool back-up keepers that makes them so so shit?

Certainly wasn't at fault for this first. If anything he kept it respectable. Thought he had a decent game. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trugerkem said:

Football is becoming unpalatable….I have really gone off it…. The bad far far outweighs the good 

You're not the only one. I would say the same thing even if we were sitting at top 4 now. Everything looks corrupted to the core. The sport is full of hypocrisy from FIFA to players influencers/crybabies, to managers, agents, owners, journos, officiating. Russians are the bad guys, they've just found about them 1 year ago! Before that they were happy to collect their billions. But Saudis are still good guys... 

Do they think we're stupid? I have cancelled all my Premier League subscriptions and many friends of mine did the same. I'm not spending a penny for these clowns until they sort out the sport. I've had enough really. 

9 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

You're not the only one. I would say the same thing even if we were sitting at top 4 now. Everything looks corrupted to the core. The sport is full of hypocrisy from FIFA to players influencers/crybabies, to managers, agents, owners, journos, officiating. Russians are the bad guys, they've just found about them 1 year ago! Before that they were happy to collect their billions. But Saudis are still good guys... 

Do they think we're stupid? I have cancelled all my Premier League subscriptions and many friends of mine did the same. I'm not spending a penny for these clowns until they sort out the sport. I've had enough really. 

Well for that reason I am committing Hari-kari cos I can’t stomach them, and they

cant live off any of my subscriptions.

My heirs are banned to pay one penny to. Invest in any football game,unless they become veggies,and invest in grass-roots football

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

So did I lol Newcastle fans are so annoying, now they’ve got a bit of money become even more deluded. Hopefully they lose today and don’t finish in the top 4.

I read this quite a lot from people and I really dont get it, maybe its the online minority that I dont see or the media. The vast majority of their fans that I've met are pretty grounded.

4 hours ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Come on Newcastle 

absolutely not. Newcastle coming in and showing yet another brutally oppressive regime that they can buy a blind eye and sportswash their crimes against humanity by winning a bit of silverware would be another death knell for the game. hope they lose out every single time they look like getting anywhere 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

If we had Newcastle's owners, would've anyone boycotted/protested?..

100% would have yea. like sure our owners aren't saints if you dig into king powers activities (there's no such thing as an ethical billionaire, you only make that much through ignoring workers rights) but being a front for a state to deflect from criticism of human rights abuses is another level of unethical andnot what I'm here for. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

If we had Newcastle's owners, would've anyone boycotted/protested?..

I honestly think i'd sack it off and support someone else. Where's the fun when you know everything good that's happening to the club is directly benefitting the Saudi Royal family's sport-washing programme? :thumbdown:

• Like 2