Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Is Schlupp playing cm for Palace?! 

Yep. Done it a fair bit. For as much as he looked brain dead at times, his general footballing intelligence has always been pretty highly rated.

In the top 2 divisions he's played in the following positions for an extended period of time and done well: 

Full back,

Wing back,

Winger,

Centre mid,

Attacking mid/number 10,

Striker

That's pretty amazing. Not good enough as a starter for us but he'd still be a great squad option

Edited by dmayne7
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Arsenal looked poor from what I've seen but incredibly well organised which is really what will decide it for them.

That Eze miss one on one was utterly dreadful

Not sure they’ve been poor. Compare this Arsenal to the one that played Brentford last season first game on a Friday night. While I love nothing more that watching Arsenal revert to type and crumble under a bit of pressure I think they’ve actually done pretty well tonight. Dominated for 20 minutes, took the lead, battles well, and then scored a sucker punch at the end. Good away performance at a difficult place to go. But yes the Eze miss was a game changer