Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

In a sentence I never thought I would write: Papy Mendy has been nominated for The Feb goal of the month competition.

Also De Gea has been nominated twice for save of the month, both saves whilst still at 0-0 against us - what could have been.

9 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Karen Brady uses football club money to donate it to a political party 

9 grand ….. what’s the point ?  
not enough to get anything in return ….. makes no sense unless it’s part of a regular donation package and they usually hide it …

9 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

Hmmm … Chelsea … 

EF89197E-FBC3-4D90-AD0E-6E0F4D567846.jpeg

Chelsea are a shambolic club. But that's their DNA. They'll probably win the PL or Champions League in the next 2 years. Spurs are ran much more financially efficient and sensibly recruiting but they don't win anything.

14 minutes ago, Koke said:

Chelsea are a shambolic club. But that's their DNA. They'll probably win the PL or Champions League in the next 2 years. Spurs are ran much more financially efficient and sensibly recruiting but they don't win anything.

I hate that phrase! 

But I take your point. My analogy would be something more akin to throwing large amounts of sh1t against a wall 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

In a sentence I never thought I would write: Papy Mendy has been nominated for The Feb goal of the month competition.

Also De Gea has been nominated twice for save of the month, both saves whilst still at 0-0 against us - what could have been.

The keepers were the difference in that game

Just now, sishades said:

Watching Man City celebrate a goal is like watching a theatre audience applaud a Noel Coward production.

At least they don’t have goal music, like everyone else doesn’t. 

We’re not really in a position to criticise while we have that crap playing lol 

4 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

At least they don’t have goal music, like everyone else doesn’t. 

We’re not really in a position to criticise while we have that crap playing lol 

The utter embarrassment of pulling one back against Blackburn and that shit starts up out of the speakers.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Newcastle are reminiscent of us in 2019/20. Started strongly, goals flowing them it changes in the New Year.

They're good at the back but bang average up top, individual form of the likes of Almiron probably flattered how good they were in attack before the world cup.