Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

He's a gimp mate, just embrace it rather than acting as if your side is full of saints for crying out loud 

I genuinely haven't got a clue what you're on about regards Lopetegui. Just admit you love to criticise or troll anything to do with us. I sometimes think you hate us more than Spurs. 

• Like 2

Just now, The Bear said:

I genuinely haven't got a clue what you're on about regards Lopetegui. Just admit you love to criticise or troll anything to do with us. I sometimes think you hate us more than Spurs. 

He's an absolute bugger for it! Non stop in both cup legs versus Liverpool. I'll happily admit I think you're a dull club, I don't think that's a secret! I don't hate any football club brother, I'm an adult x

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

He's an absolute bugger for it! Non stop in both cup legs versus Liverpool. I'll happily admit I think you're a dull club, I don't think that's a secret! I don't hate any football club brother, I'm an adult x

He can admit that

• Haha 1