Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Was a toss up between Saliba and Andersen for MOTM for me. Both fairly commanding, though I thought Andersen contributed more in an attacking sense. 

Frakfurt v Bayern was a great watch in the first half. Probably should have been 2-8 at half time lol

26 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Game is rigged 

Of course it is. What chance have we got long term, realistically?

Sad state of affairs but we’re (along with a number of other clubs) being priced out of being able to compete unfortunately. 

Edited by Manini

2 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Not to go into it, but it is really odd they don't mention anything about partey yet banged on about Zouma for about month straight on whether he should be playing or not 

P Is probably due a host of high  risk penalties via legal proceedings whereas Zouma was not

24 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Mixed feelings. On one hand, I don't want Forest to win but on the other, I hate what Newcastle have become and them doing badly means silly ideas like Madders and Barnes going there stop.

Can they both lose? 

Thats about where i am tbh.

I'm, hoping that both teams look awful and  it ends with a 0-0 bore draw. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Switched on the TV and it was on the crime that is Saturday Social Live on Sky sports. 

What is this lol

A shitter version of Soccer AM?! 

Some guy thinks Mount will be Player of the Season lol

If anything screams time filler that is it. Soccer AM is so bad it has lost half it's airtime and they can't be bothered to put any effort into something interesting so chuck a few bloggers and nondescripts into a room and let them drone on.