Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, MattFox said:

Arsenals names on that trophy 

Reminds me when Ulloa scored the winner against Norwich. Our name was on the trophy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

Had the luck today. Wolves we don’t have to trouble ourselves as they will get the wins needed. Gotta take advantage 

Yeah much as I like to to dangle a rod with wolves they're going to be fine. I genuinely thought west ham would be out of it a little by now but they look spent.

• Like 2

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Yeah much as I like to to dangle a rod with wolves they're going to be fine. I genuinely thought west ham would be out of it a little by now but they look spent.

They are actually boring with a purpose. Whereas we are just boring 

for the first time in my life, I find myself liking arsenal. 

That’s proper character… again from them. 

if the money train steals it again, it will just feel bitter for football 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

Goal in the 8th minute of extra time when there was supposed to be six. Same old arsenal. Always. 

It was the end of 7th minute and there was an injury in the 6 minutes, also remember it’s a minimum 6 minutes.

Lets not create a conspiracy when there is none.

13 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Arteta having the same number of titles as Saint Klopp would be pretty hilarious 

Not a huge fan of Klopp, but let's be honest Arteta is currently nowhere near matching anything Klopps done as a manager. Add in that Klopp didn't walk in to a job at a big club from the start of his career in management.

20 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Spammers must be absolutely shite... even we beat them!