Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

5 minutes ago, westernpark said:

It's unacceptable. Tottenham fans shouldn't use it, but your false equivalence is weak. Fundamentally, the word has been historically a derogatory slur.

Okay, whatever I really cant be arsed.

Block me and get on with your day...

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Tottenham are a strange club to support, really.

Plenty of hope from the media and supporters in terms of trophy/reaching cup final aspirations, for many seasons now, but fail to deliver on them - with fans getting used to this in the end.

Whats more bizzare is the media seem to want them to win one. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

Tottenham are a strange club to support, really.

Plenty of hope from the media and supporters in terms of trophy/reaching cup final aspirations, for many seasons now, but fail to deliver on them - with fans getting used to this in the end.

The problem with Spurs,is the Spurs surroundings of media,who will build their every game & season,more on total home bias…They just have so many journalists who are supporters…

simular to Rugby journalist IN England, when reporting on English games,often

Welsh, & Irish,with splattering of Scottish..

• Like 1

Good odds on Betfair Forest V Everton. I've gone for 2 bets. Forest to win 3 v 1 (42/1) and Everton to win 1 v 3 (38/1). Usually, where the teams are fairly similar, the odds are around 30/1, so I consider these to be good value bets. Wish me luck! And Yes, I agree - gambling is a mugs game!

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Unpopular opinion, but need/want Forest to beat Everton.

Yes. I was just coming on here to say that. This is what I have been reduced to. Unforgivable, and somebody needs to pay. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Unpopular opinion, but need/want Forest to beat Everton.

Prefer a draw as think Forest still have the potential to get dragged back into it.A win for them today would be massive.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

I know its Forest why are we cheering Everton on, they go above us with a win. We need them to be shit as long as possible. 

Not unless they win by about 11 goals or so.

• Like 1

Why rely on what other teams do, our clubs a shit show from top to bottom! The more pressure and shit we are put into the more likely we are to address the issues at the club. Everything else just keeps papering over the cracks and we continue with consistent complacency.

• Like 1

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

Why rely on what other teams do, our clubs a shit show from top to bottom! The more pressure and shit we are put into the more likely we are to address the issues at the club. Everything else just keeps papering over the cracks and we continue with consistent complacency.

This is my thinking. Nothing Leicester do seems to push Rodgers any closer to the door, so if it's going to take teams below us getting their act together then so be it.

• Like 1