Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

I really worry how rotten and weak we are for the run in. We are nailed on to go down. We have have zero fight or resilience. We have a manager who has no backbone and will happily see the club drop as he priorities will be protecting himself and blaming anything but him for how shit we are. We are ****ed

8 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

as much as i hate the thought of it, Everton self destructingis best option for us, Forest will survive i think, Everton are the ones in trouble

That’s it. Forest are above us now, so ideally we want them to win to keep Everton adrift. 

How ****ing sad has this all become. We’re having to rely on other teams to do our work for us, because we can’t do it our ****ing selves. 

• Like 1

All the sides from Palace down are absolute crap aren't they.  (with the possible exception of Wolves)

That means a few sides that are absolute crap are going to stay up.  :celebrate:

It's a great time to be a City fan 

Edited by KingsX
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Yes N'Didi said:

I have no issue with time being added on in extra time, however find it a little ironic that when we played them they only added on five despite their play acting delaying at least 7 minutes, and then the referee shows he’s adding on time when they are wasting time on the additional sub and he adds on all of 10 seconds and blows the whistle.

Make it consistent and not only when a big team needs a goal.

I worked out the last 26 mins of the game (70 - 95) the ball was in play for 9:30 minutes. Less than half of the 5 mins added on was in play! Another set of rules for the bigger clubs

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Forest midfield today contains Shelvey and Colback.

Their defence Worrall.

They have Chris Wood upfront.

They started today a point ahead of us. **** me.

Both starting 11s are absolutely diabolical. 

That Everton attack is basically just a poundshop Marc Albrighton and Dimi fvcking Gray. 

12 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Forest midfield today contains Shelvey and Colback.

Their defence Worrall.

They have Chris Wood upfront.

They started today a point ahead of us. **** me.

Shelvey, Wood and maybe Worrall would walk into our side currently and for guts and endeavour maybe Colback too. That’s how poor I feel we are right now.

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Both starting 11s are absolutely diabolical. 

That Everton attack is basically just a poundshop Marc Albrighton and Dimi fvcking Gray. 

Quite wish we had someone like Pickford, despite being hit-and-miss, with his no-nonsense approach to the defenders in front of him.

9 minutes ago, ceebeefox said:

Shelvey, Wood and maybe Worrall would walk into our side currently and for guts and endeavour maybe Colback too. That’s how poor I feel we are right now.

They wouldn’t. We just have a clown for a manager.

• Like 3