Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Hope every player at City is watching the media today; some utter shite on Soccer Saturday being waffled here 

I really don't know how many times it has to be said that WE NEED TO SELL BEFORE WE BUY AND REDUCE THE WAGE BILL before people stop asking if they've stopped backing Rodgers and will he walk? etc.

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Hope every player at City is watching the media today; some utter shite on Soccer Saturday being waffled here 

Soccer Saturday really has gone down hill with their experts. And then some.

apparently all of Fofana, Madders and Youri are out of the Club and we are looking at a relegation battle. Jesus wept.

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

I really don't know how many times it has to be said that WE NEED TO SELL BEFORE WE BUY AND REDUCE THE WAGE BILL before people stop asking if they've stopped backing Rodgers and will he walk? etc.

Well it seemed to be assumption that we’d sold Fofana, Maddison, Youri. 

You’d also expect paid experts to have an informed opinion. 

Wr won’t be the only club with this issue in the forthcoming years. Any club what enters Europe will have the same issue. Big six completely protected 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

Just now, Lionator said:

Can’t see why Forest would do better than Fulham based on last season. Fulham have a PL manager who doesn’t crap it in close games, and proven PL goal scorers. 

Tim Ream for me. That back four got them relegated and Vestergaard is their main target 

6 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Absolutely clueless about the situation the club is in. Talking utter nonsense 

1 hour ago, fox_up_north said:

Mixed feelings. On one hand, I don't want Forest to win but on the other, I hate what Newcastle have become and them doing badly means silly ideas like Madders and Barnes going there stop.

Can they both lose? 

Nil nil draw with three match suspension red cards. Some say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Well it seemed to be assumption that we’d sold Fofana, Maddison, Youri. 

You’d also expect paid experts to have an informed opinion. 

Wr won’t be the only club with this issue in the forthcoming years. Any club what enters Europe will have the same issue. Big six completely protected 

And we haven't brought in anyone to replace those we haven't sold and don't seem willing to sell.

11 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Was watching too shaking my head. 

"if this happens, if that happens..." 

The suggestion Rodgers would get sacked was laughable. 

Just now, The Bear said:

Was watching too shaking my head. 

"if this happens, if that happens..." 

The suggestion Rodgers would get sacked was laughable. 

Have said to mates, I wonder if before social

media etc, when the only way you knew about signings was radio or the paper…if a team turned up with no new players running on the pitch at 2.59 on opening day, the supporters would think ‘relegation scrap here’. 

Notts Forest feature on BBC Football Focus including interviews with fans who immediately launched into how famous Nottingham is in the world. Everyone knows them, apparently. It would be hard to find another fan base with such an amusingly self inflated opinion of their status. Jeez.