Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Buzzard said:

6 goals, 10 subs. 3 minutes injury time.... I don't get it, do the officials just think "oh whatever"?

Yep. Exactly that. Should’ve been another 5 minutes could’ve been 8 nil. Fifa stopping this from next season is a good move by an organisation that has rightly had some stick but on this subject they are in the right. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

6 goals, 10 subs. 3 minutes injury time.... I don't get it, do the officials just think "oh whatever"?

Well yeh, it’s not as though Utd would have pulled it back, may as well have an early shower

6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Think the officials just think the games over and so make their own rules up to finish it quickly. Often dont give blatent bookings or penos at the end either

• Like 1

Obviously  that's a mega mega embarrassment  for united, especially  against them scumbags but I think if any manager can bounce the team back its Ten Hag.

Hes proven already what hes capable of(Turning around Rashfords performances)doesnt take any prisoners (CR7)

40 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

That 7-0 shellacking of Yanited has really cheered me up tbh. 😂

I'd have preferred it the other way round to be honest...but i know there are alot of closet Liverpool fans on this forum!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

No worse fans than Liverpool

The Liverpool lifestyle -

Wake up.

Be wronged by any and all.

Go back to bed.

Be unable to sleep owing to the sheer weight of everyone doing you down.

Eventually get to sleep but only so you can dream of not being visited by severe injustice.

Edited by foxile5
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Are you a closet Manchester United fan for wanting them to win 7-0?

Read my post properly prior to a knee jerk reaction.

P.S see the word PREFERRED(Might help you!)