Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Interesting things going on the the match tonight. When a side takes throw in, they mange to throw it to a player fin the same team, sometimes even quite far away.  Probably something we should give a go. I presumed throw-ins were there for you to hand possession back to the other team. 

I sometimes forget we brought in a set piece coach

4 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Think Brentford will struggle quite badly without talisman Toney when he receives a ban.

If the ban could start a week on Friday that works for me. 

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

how could you? we don’t concede every single corner anymore. we’re still sh*te but we can’t blame that on lars 

We've moved on to own goals to help the opposition now 🙄

Good win for Brentford.

Been impressive

Must admit not sure why it’s taken so long to ban Toney particularly now he has admitted the offences .

Somebody told me in theory he could be in trouble with the police over this ?

Maybe that is more likely if he had fixed matches rather than placed bets on random matches .

Edited by Super_horns

I’m sure we could have got Frank in September/October. A big miss by us. That second goal at home to them in the opening game, when Brendan said it was too hot for the players and he made no subs feels a long time ago now.

• Like 3