Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 hour ago, ForestAreMagic said:

We had a Leicester fan ref us v Everton and a lot of people objected to it.  Lad behind me said he’d been reffed by him in non-league 10 years ago and described as a ‘dyed in the wool bin-dipper’.  

To be honest he was bad all round rather than particularly anti-Forest 

Don’t think we have one decent ref in the Premier League especially VAR they’re biased full of BS & incompetent!

Best League in the world and we have the worst officials in football !

12 hours ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Their place in the PL came courtesy of officiating incompetence in the play-off final.

Huddersfield had 0 shots on target, in a play off final. Forest deserved to win the game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Super_horns said:

But they won’t say that .

Just focus on the decisions they don’t get.

As would any team .

I agree, and TBH I’m not sure refs have had a big impact on us so far this season 

As for our promotion, 2 absolute shockers by refs lost us games at Bournemouth and Luton, costing us auto promotion.  We shouldn’t have needed the play offs 

2 hours ago, ForestAreMagic said:

As for our promotion, 2 absolute shockers by refs lost us games at Bournemouth and Luton, costing us auto promotion.  We shouldn’t have needed the play offs 

Good job they evened it out in the final then for you!

32 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

his Dad used to play for Forest you know...

He did, scored against us a few times, but that won’t stop him moving. David Johnson played for numerous other clubs anyway, notably Ipswich.