Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

5 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Those predicting the bottom 3 would be going down on 27-30 points are gonna be way wide of the mark IMO. Need 33 minimum to be safe. 

And the rest.  A lot of the teams at the bottom currently are picking up way more than a point a game recently.  You'll be looking at 36 or 37 this season.  

Let’s face it, we are desperate for Brentford, Brighton, Spurs and Man City to get their business done in the other games.  And the way the League is going, not all of them will.

There must have been more of these sort of results this season than previous but it definitely feels compounded by the fact that a) we've more of a vested interest thanks to the situation Rodgers has us in and b) the fact that (Spurs at home aside) we've had our bellies tickled by this lot for a sustained period. Very grim.

42 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

And? Quite frankly I'd be happy to see Liverpool get everything today if it means Bournemouth lose

And it's a terrible decision. Regardless of anything its a terrible decision. I also don't think we'll go down wether we have brendan to the end of the season or not. So it doesn't matter to me who it is. A bad decision its still a bad decision. Why are you so bothered wether or not I think it was a bad decision? 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

Guest Col city fan
8 minutes ago, Md9 said:

How do you from beating Man Utd 7-0 to Losing to Bournemouth and miss a pen 😂

Literally no idea!!

What a funny ol game football really is?

31 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

And the rest.  A lot of the teams at the bottom currently are picking up way more than a point a game recently.  You'll be looking at 36 or 37 this season.  

Aye I always said 4 more wins we needed, 36 points, think that’s what we’ll need personally. 

33 is our best case scenario. 

6 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

That result is classic Liverpool this season .

Good one for Bournemouth.

Wonder what Gary and co will say on MOTD..

Oh hang on

Gary & team will join together on twitter,to make their reports...