Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

What a totally honking weekend this has been. We were the only team in the bottom 6 to lose. 

This will be the next excuse guaranteed. The quality and the strength of these bottom clubs is so strong.

Avoiding relegation will be my greatest achievement etc etc

• Haha 1

Just now, Blue ROI said:

This will be the next excuse guaranteed. The quality and the strength of these bottom clubs is so strong.

Avoiding relegation will be my greatest achievement etc etc

I think Rodgers has already said that it would be one of his greatest achievements to keep us up. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KingsX said:

All between 22 and 27 points.  Anything could happen.

stilltime.JPG.d42f73b0022365816cfed95086e77103.JPG

Agree. The facts are  we have to  outperform 3 of the worst 8 in the division (even allowing for those currently ahead) and we'll almost certainly survive. 

Out of those 8, we probably have the most talented squad, which kinda helps. 

Imo, so long as a) we start selecting a keeper and b) we avoid selecting Soumare, Tete and Thomas (even as subs) , we'll survive. It really is that simple. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Agree. The facts are  we have to  outperform 3 of the worst 8 in the division (even allowing for those currently ahead) and we'll almost certainly survive. 

Out of those 8, we probably have the most talented squad, which kinda helps. 

Imo, so long as a) we start selecting a keeper and b) we avoid selecting Soumare, Tete and Thomas (even as subs) , we'll survive. It really is that simple. 

🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Guest nathan.
37 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Don't think it'll make much difference.

Apart from make us even worse like after the world cup.