Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

5 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

What is Dan Burns problem? Ever since he signed for Newcastle he fancies himself as the worlds hardest man. Youre 6ft6 lanky streak of piss mate, calm yourself down

When Newcastle need to spend their way to the next level, Burn will be one of the first to be shipped out.

When will commentators realise we don't see the same screens as they do when commentating? They just commented on the Lemina 'handball' but seemed to fail to realise we couldn't see the same replays. And also that fans don't hear what the referee comms is with VAR...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

When Newcastle need to spend their way to the next level, Burn will be one of the first to be shipped out.

Already being linked with Tierney from Arsenal

20 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

I think he's bit of a nob but I also see a bloke playing for his boyhood club and trying to use every bit of what he's got available to be a success there

That's fine, giving your all for your club, wish we had a few more doing it. Doesn't mean he's not bellend. Clattering Neves and then shouting at him as he lays writhing on the floor in pain as a result of it isn't anything to do with giving his all

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 1

Every time I see Dan Burn I'm reminded that we managed to let him score against us and how embarrassing it was!

Edited by Tuna

7 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

I think he's bit of a nob but I also see a bloke playing for his boyhood club and trying to use every bit of what he's got available to be a success there

Going out to injure a fellow professional like he seems to try most games isnt going to make him a success there. Just going to get himself sent off and hinder the team. The bloke generally thinks hes Roy Keane

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Every time I see Dan Burn I'm reminded that we managed to let him score against us and how embarrassing it was!

Wasn't even a header as you might have expected. We allowed him to dance into the area and slot home. He'll never do that again ever!

14 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Agree with this. You only have to look at how toilet he was against us as a left back at Brighton to see how much more he’s putting into it at Newcastle 

18 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

He's 6"6 and drives a smart car.  W@nker.  

I'm joking, but I really don't like him giving verbals to a player who's on the floor and who he's clearly just fouled.  Not the first time he's done it this season either.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Agree. The facts are  we have to  outperform 3 of the worst 8 in the division (even allowing for those currently ahead) and we'll almost certainly survive. 

Out of those 8, we probably have the most talented squad, which kinda helps. 

Imo, so long as a) we start selecting a keeper and b) we avoid selecting Soumare, Tete and Thomas (even as subs) , we'll survive. It really is that simple. 

Tete? We have zero runners of the ball he gets it and in order to do anything productive he has to beat minimum 2 players! You can clearly see he has all the attributes to be a very decent winger

• Like 1