Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

If I close my eyes tight, and go to church for a blessing...please let my little old Leicester...wump Brentford..

I'd walk five hundred miles..but I can't,so I will wheel 750...

Please those heaven above & all the Angels. Let this break be our turning point and we go on a 6 game winning streak..make it 7. And @Izzy will volunteer to do a streak in his next lecture..& also promise to keep out of the joke thread until next season..

What more sacrifices can we make.

We are due a turn of fortune after this horrible WCup break..

Let this one rekindle our fortune.

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Manini said:

Palace haven’t won since NYE and haven’t scored in their last 4. They’re as bad as anyone right now you know. 

And they're out first game after the break. 

They'll smash us 5-0 at this rate. 

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Good results tonight for both of us 

Our next two are Leeds at home and Forest away. Got to get 4 points minimum. 

Even 3 points will be enough for you. 30 points with 9 games left to play, like to think you can get 36 points from that (obviously this might not be enough but think it will this year)

• Like 1

Time to roll up the sleeves, pull up the socks, put on the big boy pants, wear the thinking hat and chug down some Dutch courage act urgent like the house is on fire and run like their is no tomorrow! 

did I miss anything?

17 minutes ago, Manini said:

Palace haven’t won since NYE and haven’t scored in their last 4. They’re as bad as anyone right now you know. 

Without Zaha, they're just a decent Championship side to be honest.

6 minutes ago, stu said:

This makes no sense to me. Can only assume Top is basing his decision on something like this.

:dunno:

Given our form I can't work this out lol

I can only presume this magic computer sees the games we've got coming up in April (barring Man City) gives us enough of a chance. 

How have we got the lowest percentage of it though lol lol

We're joint on points with 18th place! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stu said:

This makes no sense to me. Can only assume Top is basing his decision on something like this.

:dunno:

3% seems low but, as bad as things are, I do still think we would have one of the best squads on paper to ever get relegated. 

Think the only way it happens is if things don't get any worse (enough for Top to finally sack Rodgers) then we lose our last 3-4 games