Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest Col city fan
Just now, EnderbyFox said:

Forest spending 40 odd million on Gibbs-White still spins my head. So average 

No never got that one at all?

40 Mill!

:blink:

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Aus Fox said:

We are now within 3 points of the four teams directly above us, with a game in hand and a better goal difference. 
Huge next 4 games, we need to take 8 points + from them and we have an opportunity to move away.

Just gotta take it..

Just now, Aus Fox said:

We are now within 3 points of the four teams directly above us, with a game in hand and a better goal difference. 
Huge next 4 games, we need to take 8 points + from them and we have an opportunity to move away.

The results have gone for us this midweek. We need to capitalise now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Forest spending 40 odd million on Gibbs-White still spins my head. So average 

It's more for me signing 30 players and still relying on some of their squad from last season, as well as starting 'literal' Jonjo Shelvey and Andre Ayew in 2023.

These are one of the worst three sides I'm sure of it.

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

An opportunity to move away?

if we take 8 points from the next four games (which would mean being unbeaten btw), we would have 32 points with 8 games left - we wouldn’t go down from there. 

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, worthosoriginals said:

Geordies know how to do an away end, fanatical fans

Proper fans the Geordies. Gotta hand it to them. They’ll be rubbing it in just now.