Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

How can they play them three times ? 

My bad I was checking on all 9 teams next 6 games they have all merged into 1 & eyes playing tricks with me, but still the overall point remains 😜 

We were rubbish today and fully deserved to lose. However, if the ref gets away from the ground safely I'll be amazed. 

If it was purely incompetence we'd at least get some decisions going our way just out of random chance. But it's week after week of awful, pathetic decisions with these disgraceful cvnts.

The awarding of Leeds' final goal was the last straw for some of our players. A clear shirt pull in the build up, VAR tells him he needs to have another look, and he checks the monitor and gives it. Nunes got sent off from the bench in the melee, and both Lopetegui and Neves ran onto the pitch to have a go at the ref at full time. 

I don't know how some of the managers and players can hold their tongues in interviews these days. PGMOL isn't fit for purpose. 

• Haha 2

Just now, The Bear said:

We were rubbish today and fully deserved to lose. However, if the ref gets away from the ground safely I'll be amazed. 

If it was purely incompetence we'd at least get some decisions going our way just out of random chance. But it's week after week of awful, pathetic decisions with these disgraceful cvnts.

The awarding of Leeds' final goal was the last straw for some of our players. A clear shirt pull in the build up, VAR tells him he needs to have another look, and he checks the monitor and gives it. Nunes got sent off from the bench in the melee, and both Lopetegui and Neves ran onto the pitch to have a go at the ref at full time. 

I don't know how some of the managers and players can hold their tongues in interviews these days. PGMOL isn't fit for purpose. 

Just seen you have Arsenal and Man United away in two of your last 3 this season!

• Like 1

It's the inconsistency of the officials that annoys you the most. Just look at the penalty you should have had against Chelsea for the Fofana hand ball.

Then this today for Southampton to get a point against Spurs. How in the world is this a penalty?!!

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 2