Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

12 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’m sure Silva was thinking just then  “I don’t just need Vesty, I also need to sign Perez and Hamza for a record £80m combined”. 

I was trying to sell them to my forest supporting brother in law, he wasn't having any of it 😕 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fox_up_north said:

He does need to start putting them away at the top level though. All well and good getting 30 odd goals in the Championship but means nothing if you can't keep a team up. 

He got 11 PL goals in a season Fulham finished 19th before which isn’t a bad return at all.

Can easily see him getting 15 goals this season if Fulham keep up that kind of intensity.

6 minutes ago, Sampson said:

He got to double figures one season. He has had a decent PL season before tbf

18/19 that was. He started really well again but then went totally off the boil towards the end of the season.

You'd like to think he can get 15 goals or so and that'll give Fulham a great chance of staying up.

2 minutes ago, Sampson said:

He got 11 PL goals in a season Fulham finished 19th before which isn’t a bad return at all.

Can easily see him getting 15 goals this season if Fulham keep up that kind of intensity.

If he has a good season, could see Newcastle move for him. Err, maybe not...