Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Rodri comes across as the very definition of a bitch.

Whined about us not playing how he wanted us to when we thrashed Man city 5-2. Whined about Morocco beating Spain when they decided to pass it sideways for 120 minutes. Now he's whining about Scotland when spain could hardly find a pass 😅

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

If we pick our form up, we send them down. But that's a big IF 

Spot on. C'mon Leicester ffs. Give us three wins in a row. Three cup finals. Then, the pressure eases up a bit. Do it for yourselves! Play your socks off

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Not a problem, just add players to the 25 man squad, right?

Did they actually allow that? Never actually heard if they did. Shameful if so.

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

But , but, but PIF is nothing to do with the Saudi govt ……….( This week )

and I doubt it can be retrospectively applied 

Does this rule Qatar out of the running to buy Man U or are they just allegedly violating human rights laws ?

8 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Going to be almost impossible to prove a link between an owner and human rights violations.

Yet having one of your board members named as a member of the Saudi royal family in a court of law is probably the biggest piece of evidence you could wish for 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Yet having one of your board members named as a member of the Saudi royal family in a court of law is probably the biggest piece of evidence you could wish for 

I will believe it when I see then take any action.

52 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

What the hell is going on with Gylfi Siggurdson?

I think we're all aware of the accusations he's facing but it's so long since this broke it feels all a bit odd.

From wiki

In February 2023, Icelandic public broadcaster RÚV reported that the English Crown Prosecution Service had received documents from GMP on Gylfi's alleged offences at the end of the previous month.

I have it on pretty good authority that GS was ‘set up’ and took it hook , line and sinker. The girl involved was 15 but she didn’t look 15. The day after they were ‘together’, he was blackmailed and he went straight to the police. 

He has no defence though.  I guess it depends if the CPS believe prosecution is in the public interest if there is evidence that he was as much a victim as the under age girl. 

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

What the hell is going on with Gylfi Siggurdson?

I think we're all aware of the accusations he's facing but it's so long since this broke it feels all a bit odd.

I presume he and the Arsenal player alleged to have committed such offences haven’t been charged as I noticed this Sunderland player who was at Lincoln has been and so immediately the loan deal was cancelled.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-65128383

35 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

From wiki

In February 2023, Icelandic public broadcaster RÚV reported that the English Crown Prosecution Service had received documents from GMP on Gylfi's alleged offences at the end of the previous month.

I have it on pretty good authority that GS was ‘set up’ and took it hook , line and sinker. The girl involved was 15 but she didn’t look 15. The day after they were ‘together’, he was blackmailed and he went straight to the police. 

He has no defence though.  I guess it depends if the CPS believe prosecution is in the public interest if there is evidence that he was as much a victim as the under age girl. 

He has no defence because that's an absurd excuse

13 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

If we pick our form up, we send them down. But that's a big IF 

My ideal scenario now is we get ourselves safe by the final day and it's West Ham in 17th and Forest in 18th going into it, and we roll over and let West Ham win. Would forgive everything.