Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 hours ago, NasPb said:

I'm against the Saudi regime as anyone else is but let's be clear here, without Britain creating terrorist wahabi states like UAE Qatar Saudi Arabia in the 19-20 century they wouldn't exist. Same with Israel. I'm sick and tired of no accountability, people think we're going to fix these issues by glossing paint over them. The royal Saudi house destroyed thousands of our holy sites, killed and raped innocent men women and children in the 19TH CENTURY and have been globally financing wahabi terrorism since them and supporting their blood ideology everywhere, and now, even after the fact it has been clearly shown that Saudi Arabia along with the west have been the biggest supporters of terrorism worldwide, well now, suddenly we care about human rights. 

Who gives a damn if a Saudi owner has influence or not when the BLOODY UK GOVERNMENT WAS JUST SELLING BOMBS TO THEM TO BOMB SCHOOL BUSES IN YEMEN???????? 

THEY'RE THEIR BIGGEST ALLIES!!!!!!! 

Everything else is virtue signaling. (and the biggest ofenders are without a doubt the USA but Europe and Britain, especially historically regarding Britain, are the biggest helpers of terrorism and human rights abuses world wide. Go where ever you go you can find French, British American gov footprints everywhere. Like in Saudi Arabia, like the French in the Congo... Etc. It's not just them of course, Russia and China are just as bad, but for me it's either all or nothing. Either we condemn everyone or no one. Every human life is important..) 

Pardon me for the rant, but this is just papering over the cracks. Sorry if anyone feels offended. I'm not accusing anyone personally. The only people to be blamed are those in charge of the British regime. Whether it was Blair thatcher or whomever. The truth will prevail with peace. 

Woah!

Not gonna get into a huge debate over this, but just two things. Being British doesn't mean I'm happy about our relationship past and present with Saudi Arabia, and secondly, we can't turn back turn the clock, but what we can do is stop or try and get rid of these pricks using our sports teams as vehicles to seem like they aren't really pricks. Right now it might seem hypocritical of Britain's complaining about other countries human rights when we are treating asylum seekers so badly, and also as you mentioned past indiscretions, thing is neither Suella Braverman or Margaret Thatcher tried to buy Leeds United to gloss over it all. Sorting out all the problems in the world we cause and continue to cause is a huge job, getting these bellends out our sports shouldn't be.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NasPb said:

I'm against the Saudi regime as anyone else is but let's be clear here, without Britain creating terrorist wahabi states like UAE Qatar Saudi Arabia in the 19-20 century they wouldn't exist. Same with Israel. I'm sick and tired of no accountability, people think we're going to fix these issues by glossing paint over them. The royal Saudi house destroyed thousands of our holy sites, killed and raped innocent men women and children in the 19TH CENTURY and have been globally financing wahabi terrorism since them and supporting their blood ideology everywhere, and now, even after the fact it has been clearly shown that Saudi Arabia along with the west have been the biggest supporters of terrorism worldwide, well now, suddenly we care about human rights. 

Who gives a damn if a Saudi owner has influence or not when the BLOODY UK GOVERNMENT WAS JUST SELLING BOMBS TO THEM TO BOMB SCHOOL BUSES IN YEMEN???????? 

Everything else is virtue signaling. (and the biggest ofenders are without a doubt the USA but Europe and Britain, especially historically regarding Britain, are the biggest helpers of terrorism and human rights abuses world wide. Go where ever you go you can find French, British American gov footprints everywhere. Like in Saudi Arabia, like the French in the Congo... Etc. It's not just them of course, Russia and China are just as bad, but for me it's either all or nothing. Either we condemn everyone or no one. Every human life is important..) 

Pardon me for the rant, but this is just papering over the cracks. Sorry if anyone feels offended. I'm not accusing anyone personally. The only people to be blamed are those in charge of the British regime. Whether it was Blair thatcher or whomever. The truth will prevail with peace. 

Global politics and major historical events cannot be equated with football club ownership 

just because you make a judgment that you want to support a very unpleasant regime because the alternative (in your opinion) is worse doesn’t mean that we have to accept that same group as an owner of a major football club. (You in the above is not ‘you’ - it’s govt) 

I almost get the feeling that you’re saying the equivalent of ‘if you cant save every life then there’s no point saving anyone’ …..

I get where you’re coming from in general but I don’t think you should take it to the level you have 

17 hours ago, NasPb said:

I totally agree..but we in this sorry world, have actually more Nations,than not…that have old,present running history of violent civil rights..

USA ( worst hypocrites), Asia east & west,Africa, Old/new Persian states…

Americas..Why in all my travels & working few host nations were nice to their

own people…Travelling one felt safe in a dictator led sort of land…

Our European Allies who helped & fought the Nazi-storm, no innocents,  lilleL Belgium, down to Spain,old to modern Russian lands

Now we turn to look at ourselves…all these hurt faces on all sort of democratic seen “commentator” panels, whether black or white..Hypocrites..

oh Western Northern Europe We feel comfortable,but Govt internal rechts/link extreme racism & discrimination run deep though our corridors..

Just think a moment..why 70-50yrs of refugees organisation problems..

Why so many charities begging for funds,from white Cresent through to Red Cross..Our Govt. International support & help funds,plus these charities  going to waste…£billions of funds enough to float an indefinite nr of new Nations…

Corruption or poor organisation..????>>!!

Ffs then there is the Donkey or other animal retreats…

Quatar and Saudi…just other countries panelist’s/Modern day columnist can wave criticism at or slag off on other innocent fellow personalities or us…

don’t be fooled,by fighting for an hypocritical,clickbait society..

Whats the use of free speach, & humerous Ads,if nobody listens when it matters..

Edited by fuchsntf

35 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Thought that wouldn’t be far away. They haven’t been good for a while and now have injuries. 

Relying on their home form and if that slips they will go down.

Still think it would be harsh to sack him though but who am I to talk!

18 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Woah!

Not gonna get into a huge debate over this, but just two things. Being British doesn't mean I'm happy about our relationship past and present with Saudi Arabia, and secondly, we can't turn back turn the clock, but what we can do is stop or try and get rid of these pricks using our sports teams as vehicles to seem like they aren't really pricks. Right now it might seem hypocritical of Britain's complaining about other countries human rights when we are treating asylum seekers so badly, and also as you mentioned past indiscretions, thing is neither Suella Braverman or Margaret Thatcher tried to buy Leeds United to gloss over it all. Sorting out all the problems in the world we cause and continue to cause is a huge job, getting these bellends out our sports shouldn't be.

agreed 🤝 

Not your fault, i only blame those who are the 1%. Peace to you

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I fancy Liverpool at Man City today for some reason.

Arsenal will stuff Leeds which is great for us but pretty much puts the title race to bed over this weekend

Liverpool have a terrible record at the etihad

1 minute ago, Milo said:

I’m being a little mesmerised by the surely-bigger-than-they-used-to-be advertising screens round the pitch…😵💫😵💫😵💫

I've mentioned that a few times, can't watch games at Man City

2 minutes ago, Milo said:

I’m being a little mesmerised by the surely-bigger-than-they-used-to-be advertising screens round the pitch…😵💫😵💫😵💫

Two rows of them, that's why they are so distracting.