Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

4 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Several Liverpool players surround the ref - unpunished.

Man City we’re doing the same earlier seems to come with the higher your status the more leniently you’re treated

• Like 1

Just now, davieG said:

Man City we’re doing the same earlier seems to come with the higher your status the more leniently you’re treated

The ref's being praised by the commentators for not bringing out the card, but we all know sub big 6 (7?) teams' players would have been carded.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, davieG said:

FA are fining players, managers and teams retrospectively after involving these incidents. Referee is managing the game in which as soon as players are on yellows he knows that the simulation and antics are going to start to try and get opposing players sent off and increasing the chances of it boiling over. He’s managing it well, it’s a good game, nothing stupid is going on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I used to like / respect? Klopp, but now everytime i see him on the touch-line he gets right up my nose with his antics when a decision doesn't go his way.

He’s become a right Mardy Ass this last 2 seasons…

But why not…All managers have weird seasons…

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

The ref's being praised by the commentators for not bringing out the card, but we all know sub big 6 (7?) teams' players would have been carded.

Only one player has been yellow/sent off for dissent with that 3 man rule .

No one else since which is why Wolves fans are up in arms.

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan

DeBruyne just gets better! What an amazing footballer.

Tbf Grealish has been exceptional today too

Just now, Col city fan said:

DeBruyne just gets better! What an amazing footballer.

Tbf Grealish has been exceptional today too

This may be the first time I have seen Grealish boss a game for Man City.  TAA has given him the freedom of the city all day, and he has taken advantage of it.

TAA is an absolute joke.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KingsX said:

This may be the first time I have seen Grealish boss a game for Man City.  TAA has given him the freedom of the city all day, and he has taken advantage of it.

TAA is an absolute joke.

Too much too soon for Trent maybe. Idiot hacks falling over themselves to call him the greatest and maybe he starts believing the hype. You are only great if you do it year in, year out. He has a long road back now.

Apologies @Super_horns but very happy that Rob Edwards has got that win over Watford. 

As with most managers there, given a poisonous position with unreasonable expectations. Happy that he’s pushing luton towards the prem. 

It would be amazing to have luton in the prem imo. 

• Sad 1