Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

10 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Love watching Saint-Maximin, bet he's frustrating as a fan though given how hot and cold he plays. 

He's exciting to watch, but also really ineffective. Almost no end product. Also tries his trick in the wrong areas at times

• Like 1

Haven't been impressed with Man U any time I've seen them this season, despite them picking up some good results. Played off the pitch again today. God, even we should have been 3 up at OT after 30 minutes a few games ago. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

He's exciting to watch, but also really ineffective. Almost no end product. Also tries his trick in the wrong areas at times

Very much reminds me of Lloyd Dyer.

5 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Very much reminds me of Lloyd Dyer.

Not for me. Dyer was pure pace, and did actually get goals and assists at a decent rate. ASM is all tricks and skill, like Nani was, or a young Ronaldo. Problem for ASM is, same as Zaha, he's never learnt when to piss around with the ball and when not to. He doesn't contribute enough with goals and assists as someone with his undoubted talent should. Harvey Barnes I think has always go more in both categories every seasons they both played in the PL, and he gets tons of criticism here.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Maddison licking his chops at this 

Yes and I wish him all best. I hope he goes on to win things with them and gets the international call-ups and respect he deserves. He will always be thought of with fond memories by us all.