Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 hour ago, sishades said:

Peter Drury with his tongue firmly up Newcastle's backside with his sycophantic love for "special" geordies.

Can't stand him. He sounds like he should be narrating a trailer for the latest Marvel or Disney slop.

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

Oh well that means Talksport will not even give LCFC a mention tomorrow. Get ready for 2 weeks of non stop wall to wall whinging from Chelsea fans and presenters alike.

It doesn't really matter since any coverage we will get will be 90% waffle.

4 minutes ago, sishades said:

Oh well that means Talksport will not even give LCFC a mention tomorrow. Get ready for 2 weeks of non stop wall to wall whinging from Chelsea fans and presenters alike.

Who cares about Talksport. We don't want any single coverage/mention from them. They can even have BR as a pundit. I don't care. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Today's been crazy. Spurs, us and Chelsea without a proper manager. I presume Potter has to have time off. He must be absolutely frazzled after the sh1t Chelsea have put him through.

Chelsea offered him a job and he accepted. If Top offers me a job tomorrow I'll accept it and face the consequences. 

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Chelsea offered him a job and he accepted. If Top offers me a job tomorrow I'll accept it and face the consequences. 

He talked about family death threats and mental health issues recently. No reason not to believe him.

Just now, sishades said:

Not a fan then?

He'd be alright from the start of next season but would definitley be no good right now. 

I'd also be extremely wary that both Chelsea and Brighton have struggled for goals under him. There's a trend there that shouldn't be ignored. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

He'd be alright from the start of next season but would definitley be no good right now. 

I'd also be extremely wary that both Chelsea and Brighton have struggled for goals under him. There's a trend there that shouldn't be ignored. 

I tend to agree. I think Potter is a top coach and I’d be happy to have him here in general but I’m not sure he’s the man to come in with 10 games left and save our season. 

• Like 1