Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

11 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

He'd be alright from the start of next season but would definitley be no good right now. 

I'd also be extremely wary that both Chelsea and Brighton have struggled for goals under him. There's a trend there that shouldn't be ignored. 

The amount of chances Chelsea create they would score plenty if they actually had a striker. Havertz is just not a striker. 

I would take Potter. I am just happy that Rodgers is gone. 

2 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

The amount of chances Chelsea create they would score plenty if they actually had a striker. Havertz is just not a striker. 

I would take Potter. I am just happy that Rodgers is gone. 

But it was the same at Brighton. Who have stopped having that problem. The trend with the sides he's managed is create alot and score a little. There's nothing to say it would be different here and everything to say it would continue. 

22 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Who cares about Talksport. We don't want any single coverage/mention from them. They can even have BR as a pundit. I don't care. 

The irony that people constantly moan about Talksport's elitist, clickbait output which had no nuance, but then moan that we won't be the centre of attention for that same, useless commentary when push comes to shove. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

But it was the same at Brighton. Who have stopped having that problem. The trend with the sides he's managed is create alot and score a little. There's nothing to say it would be different here and everything to say it would continue. 

So you think they create a lot and then try to miss ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

So you think they create a lot and then try to miss ?

No, but there's obviously something there. Definitley not worth ignoring with 10 games to go. 

I don't really know what made you think thats what I was suggesting 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

24 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

think Rodgers will go to Spurs, they havent got to pay for him and his ego will think thats the type of club he should go too

Rodgers is done at the top level.

No, but there's obviously something there. Definitley not worth ignoring with 10 games to go. 

Agree It was a bit nit picky 

was just the way you wrote it I guess! 

others have made the point that his teams don’t score enough but if they create loads of chances then how is that his fault ? 

29 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

But De Zerbi prob doesn't play the same style as Potter. Not only that but psychologically the Brighton team prob wanted to perform better as a middle finger up to Potter. Things like that make a huge difference. They play well then carry that form forward. 

If Potters tactics ensures the team creates lots of decent chances then what's the problem? Creating chances is the hard part. Neither team has a renowned striker. 

So Bayern sack Naggelsmann appoint Tuchel who wins his first game 4-2 against his old club Dortmund. Then Tuchels old club Chelsea want to hire Naggelsmann, a guy that wasn't deemed good enough at Bayern, an was replaced by their previous manager Tuchel. I think Chelsea have made some strange decisions in the last 6 months