Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Can’t wait to watch us lose 4-0 on the opening day next season to Luton. 

Luton will be in the premier after winning the play offs. Rotherham on the other hand......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

He had clear sight of it.

He watched it without moving a muscle.

I just think he might have had a go at at least trying to stop it instead of stabding still and  admiring it.

No chance in real time 

3 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

The energy and fight Dyche has instilled in theToffees is superb. Such snobbery about him. Can’t imagine us matching that determination and tenacity. 

We'd have 40 points by now if we'd appointed him last autumn.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

If you're counting on Spurs ...

onejob.JPG.28b9366ec585e73a5c29b92ebf8aef54.JPG

... you're probably not managing your affairs too well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Jeez. And people still think we’re too good for Dyche in our current predicament. 

We're way too good for him in the long term. Everton won't finish above 10th with him in charge - and the football is pure terrorism as well. We have ambitious way above what Dyche can provide. I could accept him on a short term basis til may but that's it. Dyche gets a rimming on here every time he gets a point but he'd be hounded out within 5 games by our supporters if we had him.

Edited by Koke
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

We're way too good for in the long term. Everton won't finish above 10th with him in charge - and the football is pure terrorism as well. We have ambitious way above what Dyche can provide. I could accept him on a short term basis til may but that's it. Dyche gets a rimming on here every time he gets a point but he'd be hounded our within 5 games by our supporters if we had him.

See I didn't watch that and think 'they play an awful brand of football'. It's direct but it's played with a real intensity and purpose. The brand of football wasn't too dissimilar to how we won the won, albeit we had far more quality. 

Edited by BenTheFox
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

We're way too good for him in the long term. Everton won't finish above 10th with him in charge - and the football is pure terrorism as well. We have ambitious way above what Dyche can provide. I could accept him on a short term basis til may but that's it. Dyche gets a rimming on here every time he gets a point but he'd be hounded out within 5 games by our supporters if we had him.

We’re not even close to being way too good for him in the long term right now. We’re a total mess and all of our ambitions are useless while we have no semblance of a plan. 

Anyone who’d want to hound him out needs to face the facts.

2 minutes ago, The_77 said:

We’re not even close to being way too good for him in the long term right now. We’re a total mess and all of our ambitions are useless while we have no semblance of a plan. 

Anyone who’d want to hound him out needs to face the facts.

half the fans didnt even hound rogers ffs

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Jeez. And people still think we’re too good for Dyche in our current predicament. 

We would have been lucky to have Dyche and I can’t stand the bloke. Good manager though. Exactly what we needed in November. He would have saved us. Now it might well be too late unless the team find some unity and fight from somewhere. 

• Like 1