Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

21 minutes ago, Koke said:

We're way too good for him in the long term. Everton won't finish above 10th with him in charge - and the football is pure terrorism as well. We have ambitious way above what Dyche can provide. I could accept him on a short term basis til may but that's it. Dyche gets a rimming on here every time he gets a point but he'd be hounded out within 5 games by our supporters if we had him.

He does what it says on the tin though.

His teams fight for every ball and are hard to beat.

A couple of seasons with him would have kept us mid table and he'd have built a defensive base, especially with our current financial problems. 

Christ,  the bloke has to work with Iwobi and still gets results. 

If you don't value what he does ,then you can't have liked Martin O'Neil 

6 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

He does what it says on the tin though.

His teams fight for every ball and are hard to beat.

A couple of seasons with him would have kept us mid table and he'd have built a defensive base, especially with our current financial problems. 

Christ,  the bloke has to work with Iwobi and still gets results. 

If you don't value what he does ,then you can't have liked Martin O'Neil 

Mid table? lol that's what we aspire to be? Even an idiot like Rodgers guided us to 8th last year.

Just now, Phenom said:

Mid table? lol that's what we aspire to be? Even an idiot like Rodgers guided us to 8th last year.

Yes, for a few seasons, then build again.

We're a long way off many teams financially , and have players leaving and not much money to play with.

We're in the shite after Brendan running up huge debts with big wages on crap players.

Dyche would at least get some of our dross playing effectively and that's what we haven't done for a long time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

This is the most abysmal standard Premier League in years. Nobody in the media will say it though because it'll undermine Arsenal's first title in a generation. Spurs would've gone 3rd tonight with a win and look how unbelievably bad they are.

How many times have we heard this each season, though? :P  (Beyond a couple of top teams on form, everyone always seems to complain about playing standards half the time...)

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Like 1

Always hear stuff about illuminati,  the whole Hollywood secret handshake club etc etc.

Really wouldn't shock me if it came out of a Premier league one.

Certain clubs that seem to Always escape any financial fair play punishment,  fraudulent officiating every week, certain cup draws being fixed, certain managers in on it. I could imagine Brendan sat around the table with the likes of Arteta. High ranking figures like Ferguson too.

Neville & his media Co to spin the agenda.

You heard it here first. If I go missing, they silenced me.

On 02/04/2023 at 22:24, urban.spaceman said:

They spent £13m sacking Tuchel, £21m to Brighton for Potter, gave him a £10m a year 5 year contract, spent £606m on players, only gave him 7 months and will now pay a significant severance sum.

God knows what they've spent in agents too.

Their spending is disgusting.

Update: apparently his severance is only £13m. Which still brings their spending in the last year to more than £650m. 

I do hope all European clubs gang up and refuse to buy any of their signings they'll have to offload.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Update: apparently his severance is only £13m. Which still brings their spending in the last year to more than £650m. 

I do hope all European clubs gang up and refuse to buy any of their signings they'll have to offload.

Back in the day, I used to love Chelsea….

It seems they spent 30years ruining their own romance..

17 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

This is the most abysmal standard Premier League in years. Nobody in the media will say it though because it'll undermine Arsenal's first title in a generation. Spurs would've gone 3rd tonight with a win and look how unbelievably bad they are.

Man United are three points ahead of where they were in the same stage last season.

43 minutes ago, bovril said:

Absolutely absurd. Players frequently get less than half that after deliberately trying to injure an opponent. Mitrovic barely touched the twat. 

This says a lot about you as a person.

It all stems from players having zero faith in the refs to have some balls and make correct decisions consistently against all teams. That comes from the top - PGMOL. Constantly making up rules to cover their own arses and letting certain teams get away with things they punish and hammer other teams for. Until that is sorted out there'll be no "respect" for the refs.

So when are Forest getting charged for aggressively surrounding the ref with numerous players and getting right up in his face, against Spurs the other day? 

Edited by The Bear

Just now, The Bear said:

It all stems from players having zero faith in the refs to make correct decisions. That comes from the top - PGMOL. Constantly making up rules to cover their own arses and letting certain teams get away with things they punish and hammer other teams for. Until that is sorted out there'll be no "respect" for the refs.

When are Forest getting charged for aggressively surrounding the ref with numerous players and getting right up in his face, against Spurs the other day? 

They make mistakes, therefore it's ok to assault them. Right.

54 minutes ago, bovril said:

Absolutely absurd. Players frequently get less than half that after deliberately trying to injure an opponent. Mitrovic barely touched the twat. 

Depends who you play for as always, Bruno Fernandes pushed the linesman which was of course swept under the carpet.

Just now, TJQuik said:

They make mistakes, therefore it's ok to assault them. Right.

Arguing against something I haven't actually said. Standard. 

It's a lack of respect issue. Emotions naturally get heated and that leads to what you are seeing week after week with players surrounding refs, swearing and in this case getting physical. 

You don't see this in rugby, because the players respect the officials.