Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

20 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Maidstone signed Kurt Zouma’s brother and there was a protest so he never played. 

Might disagree on NP,  but these are the types of nuggets you post that make me appreciate you as a poster though :Dlol

5 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I think this statement says he stays till end of season and they’ll get rid regardless 

I hadn’t quite realised how tough Forest’s run in is, be interesting to see if they keep faith with Cooper should the next 3 games yield minimal points.

Forests remaining games:

Villa (A)
Man U (H)
Liverpool (A)
Brighton (H)
Brentford (A)
Southampton (H)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)
Palace (A)
Edited by MalletFox

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Might disagree on NP,  but these are the types of nuggets you post that make me appreciate you as a poster though :Dlol

People’s view on NP will largely be dictated by if they take any notice on football outside of LCFC. You can always spot someone who doesn’t take notice of any non LCFC football as they think he’s gods gift and can’t work out why he doesn’t manage England, Real Madrid and Leicester  all at once. 

His career basically shows him up to be a bit crap who somehow did alright here for a limited period of time. 

But yeah the Zouma thing is true. I was intrigued to see him play as the current Maidstone squad is properly shit. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

People’s view on NP will largely be dictated by if they take any notice on football outside of LCFC. You can always spot someone who doesn’t take notice of any non LCFC football as they think he’s gods gift and can’t work out why he doesn’t manage England, Real Madrid and Leicester  all at once. 

His career basically shows him up to be a bit crap who somehow did alright here for a limited period of time. 

But yeah the Zouma thing is true. I was intrigued to see him play as the current Maidstone squad is properly shit. 

Looks like he managed 1 game...and reading what he did I can see why the fans protested him playing lol

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/kurt-zouma-brother-own-goal-28903105

11 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I think this statement says he stays till end of season and they’ll get rid regardless 

I read it differently, think he could be gone in a couple of games.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Lest we forget that Pearson is the tactical genius who saw Vardy as a winger. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Don’t talk rubbish the more teams in the shit the better for us. We want everyone around us to drop points every week.

You fancy us in a winner takes all game at the end of the season against West Ham then? You realise there are like 9 teams involved at the bottom right? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stinky said:

You fancy us in a winner takes all game at the end of the season against West Ham then? You realise there are like 9 teams involved at the bottom right? 

Hopefully a draw will keep us both up...

24 minutes ago, MalletFox said:

I hadn’t quite realised how tough Forest’s run in is, be interesting to see if they keep faith with Cooper should the next 3 games yield minimal points.

Forests remaining games:

Villa (A)
Man U (H)
Liverpool (A)
Brighton (H)
Brentford (A)
Southampton (H)
Chelsea (A)
Arsenal (H)
Palace (A)

They get 6 points max from those games. 

• Like 1