Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Thank god. Bloody manu making hard work of this game. Be done with it already.

Now we just gotta take care of business against Bournemouth and the rest will take care of itself. COYF!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

They have spent nearly £750m since Moshiri has been there and that’s what they are putting out now 😂 

Takes some beating that does doesn’t it. Unbelievably bad in the transfer market and hopefully get their just deserts with a FFP penalty!

Everton are always in the bottom come end of the season. They are too predictable.

This is the first time in a long time we have ended up here and by all accounts we shouldn’t be. Everton you can see at the beginning of the season they were sliding.

if anyone needs to go down it’s them!

Bit of an unpopular opinion but Haaland's goal was not this outrageous amazing goal people seem to make out. He went for acrobatic when there was no-one even that close to him, easy on the eye for sure but not a goal of the season winner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Bit of an unpopular opinion but Haaland's goal was not this outrageous amazing goal people seem to make out. He went for acrobatic when there was no-one even that close to him, easy on the eye for sure but not a goal of the season winner.

Yeah. Good goal but he had time to take it down, control it, and score. 

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

29 minutes ago, Koke said:

Yeah. Good goal but he had time to take it down, control it, and score. 

It’s called entertainment…not following boring..:dunno:

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Some very dodgy decisions in the spurs game. Looks like they were trying to engineer a spurs win.

Just watching it now. Mitoma's first wasn't handball, and looked like the Welbeck disallowed goal came off MacAllister's thigh. 

And no foul on Mitoma. 

And the pull on Dunk. 

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Some very dodgy decisions in the spurs game. Looks like they were trying to engineer a spurs win.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Just watching it now. Mitoma's first wasn't handball, and looked like the Welbeck disallowed goal came off MacAllister's thigh. 

And no foul on Mitoma. 

I haven’t  seen any  convincing angles on the mitima handball so stick with the on field call 

welbeck’s goal must have hit macallister’s arm because otherwise he would have done his pieces with the ref at the time and de zerbi would have mentioned it post match.  Most of the angles on it look like it’s his arm. There is one which looks less certain but it’s not a good look for goals to be deflected in off arms (irrespective of intent) 

The mitoma penalty shout - astonishing incompetence by var.   apology incoming from Webb …….again …..

Just watching MOTD, Stuar Twatwell ruining yet another match, hosts basically saying they haven’t got enough time to show all of his (and VAR’s) mistakes as there were so many. He really is the t**d that won’t flush away, knowing our luck he’ll get relegated with us and be a regular protagonist in the championship.I pity Brighton, the guy shouldn’t be anywhere near a PL, or any other, game.

23 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Just watching MOTD, Stuar Twatwell ruining yet another match, hosts basically saying they haven’t got enough time to show all of his (and VAR’s) mistakes as there were so many. He really is the t**d that won’t flush away, knowing our luck he’ll get relegated with us and be a regular protagonist in the championship.I pity Brighton, the guy shouldn’t be anywhere near a PL, or any other, game.

I think VAR was more to blame -  certainly should have told him to check for the 2 penalties.

Handballs subjective as ever so you will never get consistency on that .

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

It’s called entertainment…not following boring..:dunno:

Its not the goal I have beef with, its the complete overreaction to it. I only heard about it until I saw it on youtube late last night. When I did watch it, I was expecting a lot more and left with a feeling of 'was that it?'

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Its not the goal I have beef with, its the complete overreaction to it. I only heard about it until I saw it on youtube late last night. When I did watch it, I was expecting a lot more and left with a feeling of 'was that it?'

Same. People compared it to Rooney's lol

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

Ah come on. The technique it takes do that is superb. 

• Like 1