Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, StanSP said:

Probably for other sides, not us. We actually need to win a game first, let alone trying to rely on goal difference. 

Agreed. We need to look after ourselves but for us to be in touching distance of other sides tells you how bad they've equally been!! 

Wtf it was 1-0 and Leeds were all over palace fell asleep and woke up as palace make it 5-1 what a turn around.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Probably for other sides, not us. We actually need to win a game first, let alone trying to rely on goal difference. 

Need to win another 3 after we win the first game.Not happening is it. Feel like I have been kicked in the bollox .

Edited by Ian S

No way were the football gods going to let us peacefully accept our fate.  What could regenerate hope?  How about Leeds playing worse at home than us.

The torture must continue to the bitter end ... to be delivered by the fatal Hammer(s) blow.

Marsch will get us 3 points off Wolves or Leeds to ensure the agony continues.

Edited by KingsX

5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

How does it take that long it's so easy to see his on side.

It's a multi million contract to draw up. One wrong word could cost us heaps. Anyway I know you will laugh at this but this recruitment team have delivered good appointments in the past - Pearson, Ranieri, Puel, Rodgers (Yes Rodgers!) I trust them. It's not their fault we're being relegated - sadly this is all done to Top.