Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest Mee-9

The problem with being a football fan is blind faith.

Seeing Leeds get their backsides whipped at home just gives me a smidge of faith. Eugh. 

Just now, grobyfox1990 said:

Is anyone watching a stream? It’s a ‘data zone’ match. A quarter of the screen is dedicated to pointless stats. The name of the player appears on screen as a bubble above his head. Madness. I really don’t like American infestation of life

You better get use to it, Marsch is on his way 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Is anyone watching a stream? It’s a ‘data zone’ match. A quarter of the screen is dedicated to pointless stats. The name of the player appears on screen as a bubble above his head. Madness. I really don’t like American infestation of life

Ok take that back I quite like it, for a neutral game at least. Would be annoyed if it was Leicester 

Just now, Facecloth said:

Fantastic finish from Martinelli

Superb, and the ball from Odegaard although it deflected.

I enjoy watching this Arsenal front three/four; Saka/Martinelli/Odegaard. Brilliant players.

• Like 1

'Dinosaur' Roy Hodgson is playing a midfield 3 of Doucoure, Schlupp and Eze. Yet we've had the Irish Guardiola here playing the ball backwards for 90 minutes. Nobody in the Media would dare suggest Hodgson was a more attacking and adventurous manager than Rodgers, but he is

I will also add that it's criminal we never went after Eze, Olise and Bowen etc, there's so much ability in the lower leagues that we have neglected over the past few years for 'Broken players'. 

• Like 2

I was laughing when Palace went back for Hodgson.... :ph34r:

As long as our own team looks completely devoid of footballing skills and confidence, I am not really caring about other results. 

53 minutes ago, KP Fox said:

It's a multi million contract to draw up. One wrong word could cost us heaps. Anyway I know you will laugh at this but this recruitment team have delivered good appointments in the past - Pearson, Ranieri, Puel, Rodgers (Yes Rodgers!) I trust them. It's not their fault we're being relegated - sadly this is all done to Top. 

What?

You OK mate?

I was talking about the 5th goal in the Leeds game.

Avoiding Sunday drinking buddy 

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Superb, and the ball from Odegaard although it deflected.

I enjoy watching this Arsenal front three/four; Saka/Martinelli/Odegaard. Brilliant players.

Hard after &  so many years, but I am starting to like Arsenal a little bit.

Just now, coolhandfox said:

What?

You OK mate?

I was talking about the 5th goal in the Leeds game.

Avoiding Sunday drinking buddy 

Hahaha sorry buddy I thought you were talking about how long time it's taking to appoint Marsch. Yeah you are right I should ease off the booze. Just needed it to drown my relegation sorrows. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Arsenal wearing a change of socks "to make it easy for colourblind viewers". They really haven't got a clue about how it's the shirts and shorts, not the socks, that make the difference.

Absolutely disgusting 

Whoever sanctioned that away kit today needs to be sacked 

Just now, KP Fox said:

Hahaha sorry buddy I thought you were talking about how long time it's taking to appoint Marsch. Yeah you are right I should ease off the booze. Just needed it to drown my relegation sorrows. 

We are all going to need a decent drink after this season. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Absolutely disgusting 

Whoever sanctioned that away kit today needs to be sacked 

It's especially frustrating that someone actually decided to acknowledge the colourblindness issue, and then didn't do enough to minimise it.

• Like 1