Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

I think this Arsenal being brilliant, more than Liverpool being poor.

Although I would say, even before that shocking tackle, VVD has been a shadow of his former self and has played a part in both Arsenal goals.

2 minutes ago, Guesty said:

Van Dijk has regressed so badly.

TAA really at a crossroads in his career; too easily exposed at RB. He'd be perfect for an inverted full back.

Shame when great players are ruined by injury. He's just not the same player at all. Tough situation for a manager too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I think this Arsenal being brilliant, more than Liverpool being poor.

Definitely echoes the slick style of play during the successful Wenger periods.

Edited by Wymsey

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

Is Van Dyke really better than Vestergaard right now?. If big Jan was playing like VVD is at the moment , the language on here would be extreme.

Don’t know what has happened to him, he just looks like he has a total lack of confidence 

Neville right about the Arsenal pit-stops but it’s not just because it’s Anfield and Liverpool. They even did it vs us even though we could have played for ten hours and not scored just to break up any bit of momentum (which for us was getting near to their box!)

Edited by fazzyfox

1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

That would be great 

It's just the kind of story that football throws up as well isn't it.

I still think we've got a survival in us if someone can come in and get the players rejuvenated.

The commentary team speaking about waking up the anfield crowd is a liltle reminiscent of battle of Stamford bridge where spurs were cruising at 2-0 and then lamela went in late on fabregas and woke up both the stadium and Chelsea 

Edited by st albans fox