Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

30 minutes ago, Manley Farrington-Brown said:

The linesman will probably get sacked, which is ridiculous because he basically just fended off an agressively threating sh*t of a spoilt little millionaire, but why the f**k can't the game do something about players getting in the faces of officials? It really wouldn't be hard.

As much as I dislike Clattenburg, he made a comment the other month of how refs try to give back the comments they get and end up front paged of the news. 

Just now, UniFox21 said:

As much as I dislike Clattenburg, he made a comment the other month of how refs try to give back the comments they get and end up front paged of the news. 

Well yeah. You can't have a full on offensive against people doing anything to officials then have an official swing an elbow lol

Just now, The Bear said:

Can't be doing with the Neville/Carragher combo screaming and screeching down the mike on comms. Just employ impartial people for these games. 

Pair of absolute weirdos and makes for

grim listening. Not even sure Neville has any horse to run in this race either so god knows why he’s at it 

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Can't be doing with the Neville/Carragher combo screaming and screeching down the mike on comms. Just employ impartial people for these games. 

Neville makes that “Oaoaoaoaoao” noise that sounds like Jimmy Savile falling off a cliff (not an unpleasant thought), sounds forced and un-natural like a five year old pretending to commentate on their FIFA game

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Did you feel the penalty was soft? I have seen worst fouls overruled by VAR.

The Liverpool player ran into the back of the arsenal defender.

Yes wasn’t a bad foul or anything but not likely to be over turned - particularly at Anfield  for Liverpool!

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

A bit like saying you don't like the potholes in the roads so sell your car and walk. 

No it's not. It's essential that I have a car to get to work, get to Leicester, but it's not essential to have a Sky Sports subscription. But you are right, I don't like potholes. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, The Bear said:

It's a really shit set up at the mo. Nev/Carra noises are annoying, but Tyler couldn't sound less interested in what he's seeing. Late equaliser that his a big impact on the title race and he sounds so flat. They need to change it up next season.

• Like 1

Andy Robertson got booked because the Lino chinned him lol 

These arrogant nobheads are so far over protected it’s unbelievable. Imagine the ban Robertson gets if it’s the other way round.