Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

7 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

That’s exactly what has happened and Robertson should be facing a similar ban to Mitrovic.
You need one weekend where every player who approaches an official in an aggressive way or uses abusive language is sent off to end this. It would be carnage and needs to be consistent.

Football has to be the only sport where players are allowed to disrespect officials and receive no punishment.

Not sure Robertson should face that ban. Mitrovic was more aggressive in my opinion. 

Agree about the abusive language. Henderson and 100s of other players give it large without consequence. 

6 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

That’s exactly what has happened and Robertson should be facing a similar ban to Mitrovic.
You need one weekend where every player who approaches an official in an aggressive way or uses abusive language is sent off to end this. It would be carnage and needs to be consistent.

Football has to be the only sport where players are allowed to disrespect officials and receive no punishment.

Exactly. And the players have the audacity to be offended when an official responds.

I'm amazed its took this long for am official to instinctively react to something, given the way they are spoken too. I'd have slapped someone a long time ago, I know it's their job not to react but must be difficult. 

Hypocrisy of footballers is embarrassing. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I'm amazed its took this long for am official to instinctively react to something, given the way they are spoken too. I'd have slapped someone a long time ago, I know it's their job not to react but must be difficult. 

Hypocrisy of footballers is embarrassing. 

It’s the players who are guilty for that ( onfield reactions)

negative downfall side in Football.

Like you,I am amazed it’s still not happened that a

Profi-ref/linesman hasn’t docked someone….

I reckon if I was retiring…oh god I would love to..:teehee:

All refs should in his last season, should get one free hit..:crylaugh:

Edited by fuchsntf

18 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Newcastle aren’t messing around, I like this level of discipline for young players.

That well known official Newcastle United account, percycola lol 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Oh come on. If it had been vardy and the linesman you'd all be calling for the linesman to lose his job. 

Wrong….All sports officials they are untouchable during after games,including goading…

never supported any aggressive approach towards officials,either while participating or watching…

From the terraces,I can be a tribal yob….Not on field or in stadium as a participant.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Wrong….All sports officials they are untouchable during after games,including goading…

never supported any aggressive approach towards officials,either while participating or watching…

From the terraces,I can be a tribal yob….Not on field or in stadium as a participant.

And if you're the impartial official you shouldn't be swinging elbows because someone is coming over to you. Wether it's to moan or not. 

4 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

And if you're the impartial official you shouldn't be swinging elbows because someone is coming over to you. Wether it's to moan or not. 

If you watch the video Robertson has his hands on the officials arm, your instinct is to brush them off doing as the official did.

We should be tackling the source of the problem - players behaviour to officials rather than this issue. 

Captain's or those called to the officials should only be allowed to talk to them

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

If you watch the video Robertson has his hands on the officials arm, your instinct is to brush them off doing as the official did.

We should be tackling the source of the problem - players behaviour to officials rather than this issue. 

Captain's or those called to the officials should only be allowed to talk to them

There's a large difference between brushing it off and throwing an elbow in someone's face lol

You can't have an official do that. Just like you can't have players shoving them. Like mitrovic should have been banned, so should the linesman. 

If this wasn't Liverpool and Robertson and was leicester and a leicester player this place would be in uproar.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

There's a large difference between brushing it off and throwing an elbow in someone's face lol

You can't have an official do that. Just like you can't have players shoving them. Like mitrovic should have been banned, so should the linesman. 

If this wasn't Liverpool and Robertson and was leicester and a leicester player this place would be in uproar.  

Okay cool, official should be reprimanded for his response.

Doesn't touch upon the actual issue here of players being absolute ***** to officials and getting away with it