Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I find it interesting Wolves have been spoken in the same way as us. They’ve gone really stagnant and it’s a similar financial scenario. 

The really annoying thing is, it's not as if we've got no money or need to sell to buy. The owners have tried to peddle that, but our net transfer spend for the past 3 seasons has been zero. All whilst rasing prices year after year. 

Our bench is a joke today. 7 out of 9 are from the U23s. 

Just now, Corky said:

Gray, Iwobi, McNeil and Gordon make up four of Everton's midfield and attack. Has there been a more lightweight set of players?

Revisit this site in three weeks time and we might have an answer for you..

Oh what a goal for Newcastle, sublime

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Undeserved Leeds goal. We've been well on top this half, but if you can't score when you're on top then you suffer the consequences. 

How is Lage viewed in the fanbase? I know you started slowly last season and improved but would it take much for serious pressure to arrive?

Just now, The Bear said:

The really annoying thing is, it's not as if we've got no money or need to sell to buy. The owners have tried to peddle that, but our net transfer spend for the past 3 seasons has been zero. All whilst rasing prices year after year. 

Our bench is a joke today. 7 out of 9 are from the U23s. 

The Chinese have just locked up their cash  from what a Wolves fan told me. Just wonder what the end game is 

• Like 1

All today is doing for me is reminding me to spend less time on FoxesTalk over the summer months. lol

Without even having kicked a ball, I know we're better than a good chunk of the sides on show, early season rust or not. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1